Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
* Develop and execute automated tests in a Java/Jenkins environment.
* Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an automated harness in a Java/Jenkins environment.
* Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, detailed design documents.
* Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
* Integrate the test suites into the test management system and continuous integration server.
* Identify, log and track defects and report defect status to project management.
* Participate in all test activities within a project and provide inputs from QA’s perspective.
* Understand Automation test framework and continually develop and improve the framework.
* Work with Agile Sprint Teams to write new and maintain existing test scripts using an existing Selenium Web driver framework.
2-3 years of experience in Testing
1 years of experience in Automation Testing
Experience in Testing Life Cycle
Good in Java programming language
Experience with Selenium Web Driver is desirable.
Experience using Jira and ALM solutions (or any other test management tool)