Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Candidate must be willing to participate on code developent for automotive projects, activities includes:
• Embedded Software Development: design, coding, configuration, test and documentation for Active safety products (Mostly Brake systems)
• Requirement/Task implementation.
• SW maitenance and testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
Candidate must be proficient in English level, since will be part of a global team. Meetings, mailing and communication uses English.
Candidate must have following knowledge and skills:
· C programming experience (Mid level: school projects or up to 2 yrs industry experience).
· Experience with microcontrollers (Mid level: school projects or up to 2 yrs industry experience).
· CAN protocol (basic knowledge: theoretical knowledge of the protocol, basic user.).
· Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: Basic user).
· Test habilities/Unit testing (basic test).
· Static code analysis (QAC/Misra: basic user).
· UDS protocol is an advantage.
· Autosar standards is an advantage.
· Good debugging skills is an advantage.
· Vehicle networking is an advantage.
· Problem solving skills (Mid).
· Team work and intercultural orientation.
· Good communication skills.
· Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
If you like challenges and willingnes to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you! Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.