*Integration of the Electronic Power Steering software as specified in the requirement document
*Responsible for requirement analysis, functional specification, implementation, and testing of
*Software development for vehicle network communications, bootloader, and hardware-driver
*Writing test specifications and testing of software functions in hardware and software simulation
environments to ensure conformance with customer requirements
*Debugging and troubleshooting of the code in case of issues
*Creating/maintaining of documents for release of the software to the plant and to the customer
*Technical contact for the customer as well as the global software development team
*Occasional international travel
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Levels
Minimum Requirements Include:
– Good knowledge in Electronics, Microcontroller, Embedded C/C++, Compilers, Developer
– Experience with CAN or other communication protocols it’s a must.
– Industrial experience with automotive embedded applications.
– Ability to solve technical problems independently with minimum customer interaction.
– Experience with ClearCase is a plus.
– Good knowledge on SDLC (Software development life cycle)
– Good Knowledge about Quality assurance and Software release procedures.
– Working experience of creating software builds for user environment testing.
– Overview on tools for Requirements management and Change management.
– Good software debugging skills.
– Experience using testing and application tools like Canalyzer, Canoe, INCA,etc
– Team player with good communication skills.
– Experience with Agile methodologies.
– Knowledge of scripting languages such as python, perl, etc.
– Experience with in-circuit debuggers.
– Familiarity with HIL test environments and SIL/HIL testing methods
– Experience working with any 8, 16, or 32 bit microcontroller using analog to digital inputs to control
an external device.
– Experience with Regression, MISRA and Polyspace is a plus.
3-7 years of experience in integration/development of
software in any automotive embedded domain