As a Senior business intelligence engineer you will be working on developing creative and complex solutions for Oracle’s most important, ever-growing Cloud business. We are at the forefront of implementing advanced business intelligence technologies to improve the quality and accessibility of information that helps Oracle obtain and maintain its leadership in the marketplace. As Oracle continues to grow, IT costs continue to drop through the use of leading technologies and the efforts of our smart, tight-knit, and dedicated teams.
The Business Intelligence Engineer preferably should have good knowledge and experience with BI/Warehousing applications development and implementation in a large corporate IT setting. Must have knowledge and experience with one or more of the following technologies: OBIEE, ODI, Informatica, Oracle Database 12C, SQL, PL/SQL, BigData, or any other analytical tools/technologies. Experience with one or more of the following domains: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), financials, order management, customer relationship management is preferable. Experience working directly with business stakeholders on enhancements and issues. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors of computer science, engineering or related field.
• Excellent communication (verbal, all forms of written), influencing, teamwork and collaboration skills
• Solid experience in data warehouse application development, engineering, production support
• 3-6 years of industry experience.
. Atleast 2 years of experience in building data warehouse applications.
• Experience with SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS, ODI, OBIEE, Informatica, APEX, MS Excel or any other analytical tools is highly desirable.
• Experience in implementing Oracle prebuilt DW slutions (BIAPPS) is preferred.
• Experience with Oracle CRM, ERP, or SCM applications. Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) area is preferred.
• Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
• Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
In addition, this individual must have the following experiences: Successful experience in creating, maintaining, and supporting complex reports and dashboards. Responsible for delivering on data analytics and reporting solutions, and creating Architecture Data Models for the Logical and Presentation Data layers. Design, develop and implement suites for complex reports and associated data models. Collaborating with business customers to gather and document business requirements for Reporting and Business Intelligence. Assist in defining and creating ETL mapping and process flow, as well as interacting with other team members on report and dashboard projects and Integration areas. Experience in OBIEE 11g (ETL and RPD development and administration) or other Data Warehouse technologies, as well as Relational Database Systems required. Actual experience with Waterfall and / or Agile development methodologies.
Tagged as: BI, ETL