Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) runs Oracle software that runs Oracle. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle’s Enterprise On-Premise and Cloud Applications. We use Oracle’s business requirements as a «test bed» for innovation. We often are ahead of the standard product road map and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 135,000-employee, Fortune 100 Company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into the core product. We also ensure that Oracle is always Oracle’s best reference for our enterprise applications.
As a Senior business intelligence engineer you will be working on developing creative and complex solutions for Oracle’s most important, ever-growing Cloud business. We are at the forefront of implementing advanced business intelligence technologies to improve the quality and accessibility of information that helps Oracle obtain and maintain its leadership in the marketplace.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor of Computer Science, engineering or related field.
· Excellent communication (verbal, all forms of written), influencing, teamwork and collaboration skills
· Solid experience in data warehouse application development, engineering, production support
· 3-6 years of industry experience.
· At least 2 years of experience in building data warehouse applications.
· Experience with SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS, ODI, OBIEE, Informatica, APEX, MS Excel or any other analytical tools is highly desirable.
· Experience in implementing Oracle prebuilt DW solutions (BIAPPS) is preferred.
· Experience with Oracle CRM, ERP, or SCM applications. Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) area is preferred.
· Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
· Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.