• High school diploma or GED required.
• 18 years old at the time of hiring.
• English proficiency.
• He/she has to be able to direct the call in a professional manner using the adequate Word choice. The employee must be able to have a professional conversation with the member.
• Average computer skills required.
• Firefox knowledge required.
• Minimum of 21 wpm of typing skills.
• Previous experience in call center might be required.
Responsible for receiving and processing phone calls (inbound) for dedicated clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations.
KEY JOB RESPONSABILITIES
• Receive and process incoming phone calls, which includes providing general information.
• Strive to enhance the department’s relationship with customers, ensuring the highest quality, responsive service possible is provided.
• Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
• Successfully complete initial classroom and on-the-job training, as well as any new product or ongoing training.
Health & Life Insurance
Full time employee after completing 180 Days of service