• To interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
• Engage Business Users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes. Assess feasibility of requests, estimate development effort, and impact on existing environment.
• Develop, test, and implement interactive web and mobile dashboards to track Herbalife business.
• Production support and leadership of performance enhancement and conflict resolution effort.
• Continuous Research in BI technology field to seek new ways to enhance BI applications and increase users’ satisfaction.
• Provide auditors and compliance teams with required data testing and reporting validation reports
• Ability to create training documents and train users
• Manager vendor and contractors relationships and provide peer mentoring for less experienced team members.
• Proficiency in Schema Objects, Security objects, Reporting Objects development skills related to the Microstrategy Application or any BI reporting application.
• Proficiency in web and mobile dashboard development using Microstrategy or any BI reporting application
• Expert knowledge of Project and/or Software Development Life Cycle.
• Ability to track and maintain budgets across multiple projects with a focus on ROI and project deliverables.
• Strong written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to building relationships and provide the bridge between Internet engineers and non-technical business users.
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale project initiatives.
• Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects in fast-paced dynamic environment.
• SQL or Oracle query writing skills
• HTML or .Net skills
• Familiarity with web and BI Applications infrastructures necessary to support a dynamic website (load balancers, database connections firewalls etc)
Tagged as: BI