1. Serve as a subject matter expert with DevOps Principles and Best Practices
2. Support the Architects, Solution Leads, and Project Managers to implement the DevOps roadmap
3. Advocate automation and seek areas for improvement
4. Work closely with infrastructure and development teams to troubleshoot build and deployment issues.
5. Develop deployment pipeline and automated deployment processes whenever possible.
6. Provide detailed trouble reports back to the development teams including automated methods to reproduce any defects.
7. Work with the team to ensure automation and the highest level of determinism possible in the installation and configuration of new systems (software and hardware).
8. Document automation and the interaction of software and system as necessary to enable in others.
9. Maintain services post-deployment through data collection and monitoring ensuring overall health of the services provided.
10. Participate in retrospectives.
11. Demonstrate excellent communication and collaboration skills. REQUIRED SKILLS: Experience with DVCS tools such as Git, GitHub
2. 2-3+ yrs exp maintaining CI/CD environments
3. 3+ yrs exp with testing tools such as Selenium, Junit, Cucumber or equivalent
4. 3+ yrs exp with automation tools such as Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Ansible or Puppet
5. 4+ yrs scripting in Bash, Perl or equivalent
6. Familiar with UrbanCode Deploy and plugins
7. Familiar with UrbanCode Release
• Excellent communications skills and an ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to manage relationships, issues, risks, escalations, communications.
• Negotiate to define approaches and goals.