The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the Digital Storefront and Construrama performance and trends as well as customer click analysis and promotion campaign effectiveness.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
Management of key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Coordinate with ecommerce organization lead, merchandising team and others, as appropriate, to identify the KPIs and metrics used to measure digital storefront performance
• Produce and distribute the periodic performance reports that describe insights from the performance metrics
• Identify, assess, and present opportunities to improvement using recurring reporting and ad hoc analyses
• Coordinate with ecommerce organization lead and merchandising lead and others, as appropriate, to provide insights into the performance of digital campaigns including areas of opportunity and in-funnel performance of campaign audiences
• Coordinate with merchandising lead to provide insight into effectiveness of conversion, cross-sell, add to cart, click through and other digital commerce product measures to identify areas of success and opportunity
• Coordinate with CEMEX Construrama Operations Team to provide insight into Construrama compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
• Coordinate with Construramas to understand and provide, as available, selected digital analytics data relevant to the digital activity of their specific customers
• Coordinate with ecommerce organization lead and others to consult and potentially lead web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys, and market research
Management of analytic tools
• Assist with recommending, reviewing, and management of digital analytics tools and vendors
• Escalate of usability and performance issues as required; maintaining ownership of issues through resolution
• Effective verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization (executives, peers, subordinates) as well as Construrama owners and staff and consumers on a regular basis.
• Critical-Thinking: Proficient at analyzing trends and identifying insights and action plans on a regular basis.
• Organizational: Capacity to simultaneously manage multiple analysis activities / project and many moving pieces.
• Problem-Solving: Ability to recognize problems as they arise as well as anticipate problems before they happen.
Tagged as: marketing