BEDU is an education company dedicated to help people become the best versions of themselves by offering high quality courses in professional and life skills. Our unique blend of interactive role-plays, games, case studies and personal coaching helps students to BE the best versions of themselves and DO the things that make their emotional, social and professional lives more successful. We are currently looking to offer technology training courses to companies and individuals in Mexico.
We are looking for UX Design instructors who are not only passionate designers, but also are eager to share his/her knowledge. Instructors will be working with Bedu Product team to deliver a course that is built around real world projects. This course is part of a 12-weeks part-time blended bootcamp where students will learn about UX & Front end web development.
· Teach two, 3-hour part-time classes per week.
· Work alongside staff and course development team to best meet the needs of our students.
· Participate alongside other instructors in the expert training process.
· Assist students outside of class in at least one mentorship session per week.
· Provide continuous feedback to the course development team.
· Participate in internal discussions related to teaching practices, educational technology and emerging trends in STEM education.
Skills and requirements:
· At least 2 years of working experience in user experience design.
· Experience in UI design and prototyping UX optimized Interfaces.
· Strong classroom/team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Professional knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum and Kanban.
To apply: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, it is important to include links to any research, portfolio or academic projects you’ve participated into.
Tagged as: bootstrap, design, education, instructor, prototyping, UX, WEB