BEDU is an education company dedicated to help people become the best versions of themselves by offering high quality courses in professional and life skills. Our unique blend of interactive role-plays, games, case studies and personal coaching helps students to BE the best versions of themselves and DU the things that make their emotional, social and professional lives more successful. We are currently looking to offer technology training courses to companies and individuals in Mexico.
· Teach two, 3-hour part-time classes per week.
· Work alongside staff and course development team to best meet the needs of our students.
· Participate alongside other instructors in the expert training process.
· Assist students outside of class in at least one mentorship session per week.
· Provide continuous feedback to the course development team.
· Participate in internal discussions related to teaching practices, educational technology and emerging trends in STEM education.
Skills and requirements:
· At least 3 years of working experience in Front-end Web Development.
· Must have extensive experience with RESTful APIs.
· Experience in UI design and prototyping UX optimized Interfaces.
· Extensive proven experience in at least one JS MV* Framework (React, Vue.JS, preferably Angular).
· Strong classroom/team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply: Please send to email@example.com your CV and Github profile, is important to include links to any research, programming, or academic projects you’ve participated into.
Tagged as: apis, developer, education, front-end, UI, UX, WEB