BEDU is an education company dedicated to help people become the best versions of themselves by offering high quality courses in professional and life skills. Our unique blend of interactive role-plays, games, case studies and personal coaching helps students to BE the best versions of themselves and DO the things that make their emotional, social and professional lives more successful. We are currently looking to offer Finance training courses to companies and individuals in Mexico.
We are looking for Finance instructors who are not only passionate professionals, but also are eager to share his/her knowledge. Instructors will be working with Bedu course Design team to deliver a course that is built around real world projects. This course is part of a 10-weeks part-time blended bootcamp where students will learn about Enterprise finance, accounting and financial analysis for decision making.
Skills and requirements:
· Creation and analysis in Financial models.
· Advanced knowledge in Consolidated Financial Statements.
· Development of financial boards, forecast, cost analysis and financial projections.
· Knowledge in case studies applicable to the class.
· Comparative analysis.
· Strong commitment to provide students with the best education experience, you are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of Bedu students.
· Strong classroom/team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Professional knowledge of finance and financial statements, as well as a practical approach in the development of each class.
· Passion for education and mentorship.
To apply: Please send to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and brief profile, is important to include links to any research or academic projects you’ve participated into.
Tagged as: education, expert, finance, instructor