iOS developer possesses the passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. In short, they will be developing the next wave of mobile consumer-facing applications for IoT, I4.0, Mobility and Smart Buildings.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• At least one year of hands-on iOS app development experience.
• Proven software development experience
• Have published at least one original iOS app in the iTunes store (provide link)
• Must be highly experienced with Swift (MUST HAVE), Objective-C, and iOS SDK in developing apps targeting iPhone and iPad.
• Experience working with RESTful and SOAP web services and integrating them with mobile apps
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies e.g. AR,VR, boTs, etc.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience with RESTful web APIs, integrating with push notification, mobile analytics and crash reporting services
• Expert Knowledge iOS Mobile Applications – Design / Development / Debugging / Profiling / Unit Testing / Continuous Integration/ provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store
• Familiar with Apple’s new Frameworks –AR Kit
• Good Understanding of SOA
• Have sound object-oriented programming skills.
• Experience with integrating with Third-party Libraries / APIs
• Test Driven Development experience
• Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in mobile development
• Knowledge of software development and project management processes, including Agile
• Knowledge of VR App development using Unity Framework (Entry)